What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
Duration of the cookie
Managing your cookie preferences
You can choose which analytical, functionality and targeting cookies we can set by clicking on the button(s):
- Strictly essential cookies [ON/OFF]
- Analytical or performance cookie [ON/OFF]
- Functionality cookies [ON/OFF]
- Targeting cookies [ON/OFF]
Alternatively, you can control cookies through your browser settings. The following links may be helpful, which provide information about how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
Updates to this policy