Terms And Conditions
GO DEEP TO LEVEL UP YOUR TRADING
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These terms
- What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply our coaching services or any digital content to you in our Go Deep To Level Up Your Trading Course (the “Course”).
- Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide services to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
- Information about us and how to contact us
- Who we are. We are Créde Performance Limited a company established in Ireland. Our company registration number is 668378 and our registered office is at 94 Blackberry Rise, Portmarnock, Dublin, D13WP04, Ireland.
- How to contact us. You can contact us by telephoning us at +353 86 348 0967 or by writing to us at email@example.com.
- How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- “Writing” includes emails. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
- Our contract with you
- How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us. Participation by any individual in the first online module constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- If we cannot accept your order. In the unlikely event that we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the service. If you have paid for the service we cannot provide, we will arrange a refund which will usually be made within 5 to 10 business days or in some cases you will be able to use the amount paid to purchase an alternative service.
- Our services
- Services may vary slightly from that outlined on our website. Although we have made every effort to outline the service accurately on our website and in any documentation, you may have received from us, we cannot guarantee that it will equate exactly to the description provided.
- Your rights to make changes
- If you wish to make a change to the service, you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the service, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract (see clause 10 – Your rights to end the contract).
- You will be able to request a rescheduling of the 1-1 Breakthrough Coaching Session (that forms part of the services offered to you in the Course) so long as you have provided at least 48 hours’ prior notice in writing to us. Please see clause 10.6(b) for further details.
- Our rights to make changes
- Minor changes to the services. We may change the service to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example to address a security threat. These changes will not affect your use of the service.
- More significant changes to the services and these terms. In addition, we may make changes to these terms or the services, but if we do so we will notify you. You may then contact us to end the contract before the changes take effect and receive a refund for any services paid for but not received.
- Updates to digital content. We may update digital content, provided that the digital content shall always match the description of it that we provided to you before you bought it.
- Providing our services
- When we will provide our service. We will provide our services to you for a period of 8 weeks from the date of commencement of the Course, being the date, you are granted access to the Course.
- Nature of our service. We provide a structured programme of 7 online modules plus 1 bonus module that aim to help you master your trading psychology. The Course is designed to help you build your trading mental edge, resolve current trading psychology challenges and implement high performance strategies to optimise your trading performance.
- Relevant digital content, including videos, audio and pdf resources, information sheets and practical exercises will be made available to you throughout the 8-week period and will be accessible for 365 days from the date you commence the Course. We host a weekly group zoom call (no more than 10 participants) to facilitate live coaching and a question-and-answer session. We will provide you with personalised feedback on specific exercises. We will also provide you with one 90-minute 1-1 Breakthrough Coaching Session with Créde Sheehy-Kelly, who is chartered as a high-performance psychologist with the Psychological Society of Ireland. Group calls and individual sessions will take place via video- conferencing software unless otherwise agreed between us.
- We do not provide any clinical psychology, psychiatric, mental health or medical advice or counselling as part of our service and any information provided to you is not intended to constitute such advice. The content on our website, social media posts and any information provided as part of our Course is provided for general information and education only. You should obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of any information provided as part of our Course.
- We do not provide technical trading or financial advice. We do not guarantee, nor do we make any commitment that your financial performance will improve by partaking in our Course. Any suggestions or recommendations provided by us are made solely in our opinion and do not constitute professional financial, legal or mental health advice. All content is for educational purposes only. We are not an investment advisor, nor do we make recommendations on the suitability of a particular asset, strategy, or course of action. Any trading or investment decision you make is solely your responsibility. Please consider your individual position and financial goals and seek professional trading and investment advice before making an investment or trading decision.
- We will assign you tasks and assignments to complete throughout the 8-week course. There is no obligation to complete these tasks, but not doing so may impact your progress. There are 2 specific, clearly marked exercises which you can submit to us for personalised feedback in Module 1 and Module 2. We will provide you feedback on these exercises by email within 3 working days of your submission. These exercises must be submitted within the timeframe of your 8 week course in order to be eligible for feedback. Feedback on all other exercises may be sought during the weekly live coaching call. We also request that you have completed all modules and exercises up to the end of Module 3 by the time that you participate in your 1-1 Breakthrough Coaching Session with Créde. Where possible, we ask you to submit any relevant information relating to tasks or assignments at least 48 hours before the 1-1 Breakthrough Coaching Session. There is no obligation on you to do so, but failing to do so may impact the benefit that you get from the 1-1 Breakthrough Coaching Session. If you do not complete the tasks or modules, we will be unable to provide you with feedback. You may contact us during office hours by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Our office hours are 2pm – 10pm Monday to Friday (Irish Standard time). We will advise you in advance if the nature of your contact is likely to incur an additional charge, and no such charges will be imposed without your consent.
- Responsibility and our commitment. We aim to enable you to set and achieve goals that will help you to bring about your desired outcome. You, however, have sole responsibility for any decisions that you may make following our course. We do not accept any liability for your actions. We have no liability for any loss incurred by you, whether financial or otherwise, following your commencement of the course. We have no liability for any perceived failure by you, whether justified or otherwise, to achieve your desired outcome or goals.
- Confidentiality. Personal information supplied to us by you will be treated as confidential. It will not be disclosed to a third party without your prior permission unless required by law.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of services is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any services you have paid for but not received.
- If we are not available when the service is scheduled. In the unlikely event that we are unable to attend a live weekly group coaching call, we will reschedule for another time. If we are unable to attend the 1-1 Breakthrough Coaching Session with you, we will reschedule to a mutually agreeable time.
- If you are not available when our 1-1 Breakthrough Coaching Session is scheduled. If you are not available to attend the scheduled coaching session, you are required to give us 48 hours’ notice in writing. If you fail to give us 48 hours’ notice, we will, as far as is reasonably possible, try and re-arrange an alternative date suitable to both of us. However, we are not obliged to do so and you are responsible for the cost of same.
- If you do not re-arrange a date for our 1-1 Breakthrough Coaching Session. If you do not attend the scheduled coaching session and fail to re-arrange an alternative date suitable to both of us, we will contact you for further instructions. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange an alternative date we will not provide this 1-1 coaching session.
- What will happen if you do not give required information to us. We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the service to you, for example, years of experience, etc. We will contact you to ask for this information. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract (and clause 12.2 will apply) or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for supplying the products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
- Reasons we may suspend the supply of services to you. We may have to suspend the supply of a service to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- make changes to the service as requested by you or notified by us to you (see clause 5 and 6).
- Your rights if we suspend the supply of services. In the unlikely event we will be suspending our services, we will contact you in advance to tell you unless the problem is urgent or an emergency or for routine maintenance carried out outside of usual business hours.
- We may also suspend supply of the service if you do not pay. If you do not pay us when you are supposed to (see clause 14.4) and you still do not make payment within 7 days of us reminding you that payment is due, we may suspend supply of the products until you have paid us the outstanding amounts. We will contact you to tell you we are suspending supply of our services.
- Your Obligations
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the services.
- You shall maintain at all times the functionality and availability of necessary equipment, as well as embedded hardware and software.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and video conferencing software to access our website and our Course. You should use your own virus protection software.
- How you may use digital content and any material provided as part of our Course
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on our website, our social media posts, our webinars, any material published by us, and any digital content provided as part of our Course. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- The methodology, processes, and system underpinning our services and this Course have been designed and curated by us, they are proprietary and confidential and are not to be disclosed. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of our or any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- You may access our Course content, print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website, digital content and social media posts for your personal use only.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded or accessed in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You may not copy, record, transmit or otherwise make available our webinars or video or audio sequence provided as part of this Course to any other individual.
- You shall not post, publish, transmit, link to or otherwise make available or re-transmit any digital content or material provided as part of this Course to any other individual.
- You shall keep your log in details secure and confidential and shall not share or give those details to any other individual.
- Your rights to end the contract
- You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, when you bought it, whether there is anything wrong with the service, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
- If what you have bought is grossly misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract, see clause 13.
- If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see clause 10.2;
- If you have just changed your mind about the service, see clause 10.3. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions;
- In all other cases (if we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind), see clause 10.6.
- Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at (a) to (e) below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any services which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- we have told you about an upcoming change to the service or these terms which you do not agree to (see clause 6.2);
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the service you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- there is a risk that supply of the service may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- we have suspended supply of the service for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 7 days; or
- you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
- Exercising your right to change your mind European Union (Consumer Information, Cancellation and Other Rights) Regulations 2013. For most products and services bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the European Union (Consumer Information, Cancellation and Other Rights) Regulations 2013 are explained in more detail in these terms.
- When your order is a request to provide services before the 14-day cancellation period has ended. When you order any services from us (including digital content) that are scheduled to be supplied within 14 days of the date of your order you agree that your right to cancel will be as set out below and you may not have the benefit of the full 14-day period to change your mind.
- When you don’t have the right to change your mind. You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
- digital products after you have started to download or access these;
- services, once these have been delivered, even if the cancellation period is still running;
- sealed audio or sealed video recordings, once these products are unsealed after you receive them.
- How long do I have to change my mind? How long you have depends on what you have ordered:
- If you have bought services, subject to clause 10.6(b) you have 14 days after the day we email you to confirm we accept your order. If you cancel after we have started providing our services, you must pay us for the services provided up until the time you tell us that you have changed your mind.
- You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, when you bought it, whether there is anything wrong with the service, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
- Where you book the 1-1 Breakthrough Coaching session, you can cancel or reschedule the session free of charge at any time up to 48 hours before the time of your coaching session is scheduled to be provided. If you fail to give us 48 hours’ notice, we will, as far as is reasonably possible, try and re-arrange an alternative date suitable to both of us. However, we are not obliged to do so and you remain liable for the full cost of the session.
- In respect of digital content for download or access, you have 14 days after the day we email you to confirm we accept your order, or, if earlier, until you start downloading/ accessing it. If we delivered the digital content to you immediately, and you agreed to this when ordering, you will not have a right to change your mind.
- Ending the contract where we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind. Even if we are not at fault and you do not have a right to change your mind (see clause 10.1), you can still end the contract before it is completed, but you may have to pay us compensation. A contract for digital content is completed when the product is downloaded /accessed and paid for. A contract for services is completed when we have finished providing the services and you have paid for them. If you want to end a contract before it is completed where we are not at fault and you have not changed your mind, just contact us to let us know. The contract will end immediately subject to the exception of the cancellation of the 1-1 Breakthrough Coaching session with less than 48 hours’ notice contained in clause 10.6(b), we will refund any sums paid by you for services not provided but we may deduct reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your ending the contract.
- How to end the contract with us (including if you have changed your mind)
- Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by contacting us by email at email@example.com Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the services, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
- Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind. If you are exercising your right to change your mind, we may deduct for any refund an amount for the supply of service for the period for which it was supplied, ending at the time when you told us you had changed your mind. The amount will be in proportion to what has been supplied, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.
- When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then your refund will be made within 14 days of you telling us you have changed your mind.
- Your conduct and our rights to end the contract
- Your conduct during a group session or on a 1-1 Breakthrough Coaching session You agree not to join any session with us under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or to become abusive, insulting, threatening, disruptive or act in any other manner that we, in our sole discretion, consider unreasonable during the group session and the 1-1 coaching session and agree that if you do so, we will be entitled to terminate the 1-1 coaching session immediately or terminate your access to the group session and you will remain liable for the full cost of the coaching session.
- We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a service at any time by writing to you if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 7 days of us reminding you that payment is due.
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide our services,
- you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver our services.
- in exceptional circumstances, such as illness or unavailability due to bereavement or other commitments.
- You breach clause 12.1.
- You must compensate us if you break the contract. If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 12.2 we may, save for clause 10.6(b) refund any money you have paid in advance for services we have not provided but we may deduct or charge reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
- We may withdraw the service. We may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the service. We will let you know at least 7 days in advance of our stopping the supply of the service and will refund any sums you have paid in advance for services which will not be provided.
- If there is a problem with our service
- How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about our services please contact us. You can telephone us at +353 86 348 0967 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Price and payment
- Where to find the price for the service. The price of the service (which excludes VAT and other tax payable) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care that the price of the product advised to you is correct. However please see clause 14.3 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
- We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- What happens if we got the price wrong. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the services we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the services correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If it’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order.
- When you must pay and how you must pay. You must pay for the Course in advance. Advance payment can be made in one payment before the Course commences or by making two instalments (50% of the Course fee is payable before the Course commences and the balances is to be paid before week 4 of the Course). We accept payment using Stripe which allows you to pay using most popular credit or debit cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express.
- What to do if you think an invoice is wrong. If you think an invoice is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know.
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or where it would otherwise be unlawful to do so.
- Digital Content If defective digital content which we have supplied damages your device and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage which you could have avoided by following our advice.
- We are not liable for business losses. If you use our services for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity, loss of goodwill or reputation, loss of anticipated savings or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our services.
- Viruses and damage to computer equipment: We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our service or to your downloading of any digital content associated with it.
- How we may use your personal information
- Other important terms
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
- You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
- Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by Irish law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the Irish courts.
- Model Cancellation Form
(Complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
To Créde Performance Limited – email@example.com
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following for the supply of the following service [*],
Ordered on [*]/
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
[*] Delete as appropriate